Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Juan Bago Jr. - Mi casa es su casa.



Last year I filmed a movie in Washington Heights, (Dominican Harlem) called Juan Bago. It was an off the hook good time. I'm Haitian, but the minute I got on set, (which was complete with Bachata music, Reggaeton, good eats, and "Yo Momma's so Puerto Rican" snaps) I knew I was at home away from home.

The crew: "Bitch! Haitian? You Dominican!"

Me:"Um, okay."



www.nylatinofilm.com

The movie premiered Friday, July 28th, in the New York Latino Film Festival!
Was an amazing time -- big shout outs to Michael Diaz, (the star, writer, producer, and mayor of The Heights)and everyone I met and worked with on the film. They're a amazing & talented.


I play Natalie, an annoying co-worker.
I know, you're thinking, "Michelle? Annoying?" It was a stretch.

"Hey Juuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!"



The Island of Hispanola isn't too big.

"You complete me!"












Comments on "Juan Bago Jr. - Mi casa es su casa."

 

post a comment