Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Dry Fruit.

I had to go food shopping, and wanted to shop healthy. My father told me I should buy alot of fruits and vegetables. So, I went to Fairway. I went off peak hours cause if you've ever been to Fairway, you know the security line @ JFK moves quicker. Damn.

Anyhoo -

I'm picking out oranges, and I see a mouse in the oranges! I swear, you can't make that shit up.
So I get a guy that works there.

I'm like, "Hey man, there's a mouse in the oranges!"

And he's all "No there's not, I don't see one.."
(like I'm carzy & making shit up)

And I'm all "LOOK MAN! He's right there!"
(having no idea how to tell the anatomy on a mouse)

And I swear to you, so not a joke, the mouse looked @ me, looked @ him, pissed on a orange, then went back into the pile.

And without a beat, homeboy then says "Look, it's gone, so you can pick from the top."

SWEET.

Moral of the story?

Buy dried fruits & vegetables.

Welcome to my first blog, which sounds much like flem, mucas, something you need to take an expectorant for. Just moi?

Comments on "Dry Fruit."

 

post a comment