Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bumbershoot. Bumba-clot!







Oh. My. Gawd. Guess who went to Seattle for the first time? Um, chea..me..and it was AWESOME. I performed in the 2008 Bumbershoot Music & Arts Festival, kind of like a West coast Bonnaroo, but not. I had the best time! And let me say one thing I loves about Seattle, is the diversity, and by diversity, I mean I've never seen such a diverse group of white people, ha. Shut up. So? I felt exotic, for reals. On the real side, the people I met in Seattle were tres cool - liberal, open-minded, kind of conservative free spirits that love granola if ya pickin' up what I'm laying down. Another thing I loves about Seattle, the weather. It was a cool crisp, warm in the sun, and cool in the shade, everyday was a good hair day, and that will always be a good day, please. I was supposed to open for Zach Galifinakis(www.zachgalifianakis.com) but he canceled last minute, so instead I worked with David Cross and Jeanne Garofalo, who were a stupid amount of fun. Check out www.bumbershoot.org for details, and try and go next year. If you're single, bring your friends, and not a date. Ha, why bring sand to the beach?

Comments on "Bumbershoot. Bumba-clot!"

 

post a comment