Thursday, May 17, 2007

R.I.P.

I ripped my jeans the other night, and it wasn't for the style ...


I went to go sit down in a taxi, and my jeans ripped right by my crouch. It made a huge farting noise. The taxi driver looked at me like he was confused, well, so was I. I didn't tell him my jeans ripped.



I would rather have him think I farted then ripped my jeans. Either way, I need a new pair of jeans and a very big hug.

Comments on "R.I.P."

 

Blogger Hiredpun's House of Hopefuls said ... (10:50 PM) : 

You are cute but not as cute as Norah :-) Nice blog though.

Your niece is adorable.

Signed

Hiredpun

 

Blogger Miss Michelle Buteau said ... (4:09 PM) : 

Thanks home slice, but you've commented on the wrong blog.
Smart!

 

Blogger Hiredpun's House of Hopefuls said ... (12:07 PM) : 

I never claimed or attempted to feign intelligence, however I do from time to time have moments of beautiful clarity.

My initial comment stands.

 

Blogger Hiredpun's House of Hopefuls said ... (12:08 PM) : 

Have you ever visited my little piece of narcissistic blog heaven? I am a man of color but my friends call me Honkey Nigga.

You can call me Jerry. :-)

 

post a comment